Broward County, FL
The ACRU sued Broward County, Florida, in 2016 for violating federal election law by failing to maintain accurate voter registration rolls. Following an adverse ruling at the district court level, the ACRU’s case is now on appeal at the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Florida’s Second Largest County, Broward, has more than 100 percent of residents registered to vote.
Support the ACRU’s work in Broward County, FL by donating today.
- 11/15: ACRU’s Policy Board member and senior fellow Ken Blackwell examines why Florida's terrible election integrity has national consequences.
- 11/13: Two George Soros funded groups defended Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes during the ACRU's 2017 lawsuit which claimed …
- 11/13: ACRU General Counsel Ken Klukowski reports on ACRU’s Policy Board member and senior fellow Ken Blackwell's CNN appearance where …
- 11/13: ACRU’s Policy Board member and senior fellow Ken Blackwell spoke to Fox & Friends about the corruption in Florida …
- 11/13: ACRU's suit against Broward County more relevant as Brenda Snipes' incompetence falls under a national spotlight.