Starr County, TX
ACRU won a comprehensive settlement agreement with Starr County, Texas, outlining voter roll clean up and maintenance reforms.
Starr County has an implausible percentage of registered voters to eligible residents. The local district attorney has pursued vote fraudsters in the county with significant success.
Support the ACRU’s work in Starr County, TX by donating today.
- 10/8: A former employee of Texas' Starr County was arrested for four counts of illegal voting.
- 9/19: Starr County Texas has reached a settlement with the American Civil Rights Union to clean the border county's voter …
- 9/11: Agreement Outlines Maintenance, Training Reforms for Texas County
- 2/6: The Texas Attorney General's office published a letter supporting the Starr County voter fraud investigation.
- 2/3: The Starr County voter fraud investigation expands as the DA orders a second arrest.